Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Shopping Early

I was thinking today about gift ideas for Christmas. There are lots of gifts that I have in mind, but I was thinking about a conversation I had a while ago with a friend about my iPod. Selo gave it to me a couple of years ago for my birthday. I have loved it. The music, the vidoes, the space, I can do s much with it. I've been frustrated lately because the battery doesn't seem to last very long for me anymore. I have been considering selling it for some time, and this friend of mine has been wanting one for her daughter for Christmas. Some other things we talked about were perfume and backpacks, but it seems the overall winner is the iPod. So what do you think? Should I sell my iPod? I would be glad to help out a friend, know that my iPod was going to use, and my friend would be glad to be getting what she wants for her daughter AND getting a great deal on it.

No comments: