Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Go Elizabeth Go!



(((Image has been removed)))

Elizabeth, author of her four blogs: Table 4 Five, Mom Reviews, Mom Cooks, and Getting My Blog On; and my dear and wonderful friend, is going to BlogHer! At least, we are working on getting her there. She's done the research, she's made a name for herself, and she's got the motivation, drive, and excitement. Now all she needs is funds.

Elizabeth has been a good friend of mine since I first started blogging. She has been there for me for countless moods, various templates, hundreds of posts, and plenty of holidays. We are even planning to get together for lunch when I fly out to MI in a few months.

Soooo let's get her there! Have you ever wanted something real badly and you knew it would be really good for you? This is one of those things. For me, it's like my desire to go to college. I love learning, being around people that I can relate with, and cramming as much knowledge as I can into my brain. I remember last year how much *I* learned from *her* after she came back- and I wasn't even there! I've donated some funds to Elizabeth to get her to BlogHer.

What's in it for you? Oh, well. Not only do have the honor of posting that cute Blast Off button on your own website, but she will do a personal campaign for you. Whether it be your business, your blog, or whatever, she'll work with you. She is the master at marketing and has a huge reader base. Whatever you want, she can make it happen. (Within reason, please consult Elizabeth for details. And don't go telling her I said she's your slave or anything. She's a smart cookie.)


Check out this post to find out how to show your support.

Good luck, Elizabeth!


No comments: