Thursday, February 19, 2009

I *heart* Vickie's

Aren't those so cute!!! Sorry this picture is so dark, I know they are kind of hard to see. But, I have a white and blue one and a white and brown one. I get emails from ShopItToMe and Victoria's Secret had these on sale for $4. I've been looking for a cute swim skirt to go with my cute new swim suits, and these were perfect. Tried them on last night, and I love them.

I also got two new bras. Yay for new bras. Plus, they are having a mega huge sale online right now, so I will be ordering several more.


My husband got me that Victoria's Secret gift card for Christmas, and it's going to be spent pretty quickly now. I'll have more bras than I know what to do with!

So, as usual, I love Vickie's.

PS Looking for patio furniture covers? Check out that site. You'll love it. Found it while I was browsing.

No comments: