Saturday, July 11, 2009

Hey you, yes, the one on welfare for 10 years, this is for you.

ETA: I was told the images couldn't be seen. Sorry about that. Here they are. Enjoy :)

I was once told by a woman that she deserved to be on welfare and that the government should be paying her bills because her husband paid taxes back when he had a job.

The others of these at the bottom are more that I liked.

This post is for anyone that is using welfare to live on, instead of as a step up to improve their lives. So, for the person that reads this and is offended by it? I'm not sorry, so don't email me telling me you are offended. I don't care. And yes, I mean every word of this. Oh, and don't waste my husband time trying to tell him about it either. He doesn't care any more than he did the last time you tried.




No comments: