Saturday, July 18, 2009

Bella True

Sounds like the name of a little girl, doesn't it? Well, it might be, but it's also a website. I found it today, and I found the Tips For Guys part of it. It explains all about jewelry and what to give when. Not all info is up my alley (like the idea of giving a piece of expensive jewelry after dating for only a month!) but the I'm Sorry is my favorite. The ideas are specific and would be effective if my husband and I were in that situation. The jewelry is classy, not just the I'm Sorry, but all of it. I'm into earrings right now, and I found so many that I fell in love with. The South Sea Pearl and Diamon in White Palladium, the Diamond Hoop in White Gold (isn't that a creative earring?), the Diamond Circle in White Gold, the Diamond Drop in Two Tone (I'm not normally a yellow gold fan because it seems gaudy, but this earring took yellow gold to a new level. It is beautiful and elegant.), and the Saphire and Diamond in White Gold.

And then here are my top three selections:
I love the simplicity of this earring. It can go with anything from jeans to an evening gown. The pearl is beautiful and the chain is dainty and feminine.



I love stars, and Opal is my birthstone. This earrings is as fancy as it is fun. With the combination of the my favorite stone (the opal) and my favorite character (the star), I couldn't help but fall in love with it.

This earring won my vote because it is stylish, majestic, and tasteful. The diamonds are brightly dazzling, and the whole earring is elegantly exquisite. The saphires are just the right color to bring out the dark blue in my eyes, and therefore enhancing the whole look.


No comments: