Tuesday, May 4, 2010

We're to the "any day now" month


Any day this month, my husband will have a son. Any day this month, we'll be making a trip to the hospital, and bring home our beautiful little son. My guess date is middle of this month, and since babies are born two weeks before or after the guess date, that means he'll be here any time during the month of May. We will become parents together, and bring a child into this world that we will raise together and love together and continue our family together.

We had some maternity pictures done the weekend before last. Not only did we have a blast, but they turned out better than I ever could have hoped. Thank you to Valerie at Photography By Valerie, a friend I've known for years and recently caught up with again, for her excellent photography and photoshop. You will tell by the photos that she is incredibly talented. And, her prices are extremely competitive. She is worth significantly more than what she charges. We recommend her very highly. We've already decided she'll be our photographer from now on, and she'll be doing the newborn photos of our son.


And here's the one Kenn says is his favorite. I'll probably get this, and some of our son, framed to give him for Father's Day.
Soon enough, we'll be making an announcement about the birth of our son.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Oh my goodness Marie! Congrats! I am so excited for your family! Love the pictures ... your belly is JUST so cute! <3

*Marie* said...

Thanks Danielle. Between these pictures, and my husband telling me every day how beautiful I am, it's hard not to feel great.