Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Mealtime Makeover - the Costco trip


This is the shopping trip from Costco. I normally like to get both the grocery store and the Costco trip the same day, but it didn't work out this time. Close enough. Anyway, I spent $168.
4 loaves of bread, 4 bags of cereal, box of 30 mini boxes of cereal, 4 gallons of milk, 6 bags of tortillas, 2 double bags of hot dogs, 2 large boxes of foil, 5 lbs of ground beef, 4 lbs of bacon, large sour cream, 5lbs I can't believe it's not butter, double size cheese slices,3lbs of premade salad, 5lbs shredded mozzarella, 5lbs shredded cheddar.

And just for fun, this is what my fridge looks like packed with all that food. About half of it is going to be frozen for future use (hamburger, cheese, tortillas), and it's a good thing because I can't get to anything that isn't in the front.

Tomorrow will be the first eMealz meal. I'm looking forward to it.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: