Thursday, October 11, 2007

In print

I have scanned the newspaper articles from the Wilkes Journal-Patriot on Monday October 8, 2007 and Wednesday October 10, 2007 . I have also scanned the program from the funeral service that was held on Thursday October 11, 2007.
Sorry for the rough cut and paste, and for the ones that are crooked. If you can tell me how to straighten them in Photoshop, I am all ears. Click on the image to enlarge it.





I have left comments open for this post. Please be respectful. Thank you.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I can't imagine the pain the family must be going through.

Anonymous said...

RIP dude!

Anonymous said...

Cute little boy. He's in heaven now. No more pain. No heart ache. No fear. In the end, something good will come from this even though it's not easy to see at the moment. What a sweet little boy. Thank you for sharing those notes from the newspaper.