Friday, October 12, 2007

Thank you for your support and your happy birthday wishes

Since I was not able to respond individually to everyone, I would like to publicly thank everyone. Every single one of you have made a difference in my life, and I am blessed to have you in my life. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

First of all, I would like to thank everyone that sent an email (or multiple emails- as many of you did), an instant message, a note, or made a phone call. I would not have gotten through this tragedy without your overwhelming support and love. Thank you for lending me your strength, your friendship, and your faith.
Those that reached out: Abbi, Jessica, Mitch, Rebeka, Crystal, Mary, Hannah, Sanny, Phyllis, Elise, Angela, Miranda, Melissa, Kendra, Mindy, Gary, ConDawg, John, Gail, Brittany, Adana, and Jade.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Secondly, I would like to thank those of you that sent me birthday wishes. Thanks to you, and my wonderful husband, I had a good birthday.
Those that sent birthday wishes: Crystal, Abbi, Rebeka, Mom, Mom-in-law, Mitch, Sanny, Fran, Xiochi, Michael, Paul, Sue, Selophane, Achika, Gamina, Veloxe, Vorloxu, Biddinger, Leanne, Angela, Cami, Lynda, AlleyKatt, Lacey, Beth, Shantel, Autumn, ConDawg, Angelynna, LaChelle, John, and Kristina.

From Jessica (my friend)

From Rebeka (my sister)

From Sanny (my SIL)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Both of these lists will continue to have names added to them as I continue going through the messages I have received. Comments are open to everyone. You may leave a comment using your name, or leave a comment as anonymous.

No comments: