Friday, November 9, 2007

Date Night

We had a great night tonight. Hubby and I, Susan (my MIL), and Beka and Andy (my sis and her husband) all went out tonight. We started with dinner at Red Robin. Mmm bottomless fries! Then we went to the theatre and saw The Bourne Ultimatum. It was much better than I thought it would be. The fighting scene in the house/bathroom was longer than it needed to be. But I loved the phone call made from the office to open the safe. If you've seen it, you know what I'm talking about. If you haven't, don't worry, I didn't ruin anything for you. After the movie, we all came back to Susan's house (which is where Hubby and I are staying while we are in Utah). Immediately we put Hubby on the couch and got him some juice and a pain pill. It was a lot of work for him to do all that. He felt better after a few minutes, so we pulled out the PS2 and popped in one of Andy's new games. Andy and Hubby are having a great time beating each other up in this boxing game, while Rebeka is reading out loud from the handbook.
We have had a great night. It was really nice to see my sister, and to spend some time with my mother-in-law. Dinner and a movie. Just what we all needed :)

2 comments:

Veloxe said...

See, I knew I wasn't going crazy when I suggested the move!

Andy said...

We did have a fun night... We should have more fun nights like that!