Saturday, November 10, 2007

We're Going Home!!!

Hubby got clearance from his doctor to travel. So we are leaving tomorrow night and will be home Monday morning. We will only be home for a few days before leaving again, though. But I can't tell you how glad we are to be going home.
We have been going through our list of "need to know" contacts, letting people know we are finally on our way. On our list is people like my boss and Hubby's boss, my step-mom (she has been watching our cats for us), and my instructors at school.
Now, I'm off to call the airline about a wheelchair for Hubby. Doctor's orders. Plus it will get us through security faster and make our lives easier. No objections there!

2 comments:

. said...

I don't know if you have any layovers or anything, but some of my patients have had to travel for medical care and they said that most major airports have special areas for them to relax while waiting to board and in between flights.

*Marie* said...

We had one connection, at JFK, but they were more than accommodating for everything that he- and even I- needed.