Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I can do my job better with this

In my moment of inspiration to do something more productive, I found a really cool website. As you all know, I'm a care giver in private health care. I am part of a discussion group for nurses. I read blogs of a few nurses. I do my best to stay in tune and do my best. Yeah, and then I walk upstairs and realize that I have no idea what I am doing. That's why I am glad to have found bettercaring. This site has a forum to discuss issues that are going on. It can help someone decide the right choice of care homes. There is even a story of an 84 year old granny that goes sky diving. I'm really glad I found it. It will be nice to be able to talk to other people. Others that are in my situation. There are some days that I do really well. I know all that I am supposed to and do everything right. And there are some days, that I feel lost. I now have a website to help me feel better about what I know, and deal with what I don't.

No comments: