Friday, November 9, 2007

Passage to Zarahemla

Have you ever read the "Tennis Shoes" books? Well, I did. My mom bought me every one, and I poured through them like nothing else. Well guess what's coming to the movies? It's already here. Passage to Zarahemla You might not be able to appreciate this movie, but let me put it this way. Have you ever seen a trailer for a movie and you got lost just in the trailer? Then you wait, on the edge of your seat, for the day it came out? And then, you go sit at the theatre at midnight waiting to be let into the theatre? (You Potter fans should understand this.) Yeah, that's me. I couldn't exactly wait at the theatre, because they don't have it at my local theatre. But guess who just so happens to be in Utah right now? Yep, you got it, me! I cannot wait to see this one.

No comments: