Saturday, November 3, 2007

Stuff To Do

We have spent more time with Hubby's family in the last week than we have in the last year. It was been wonderful. I love my mother-in-law, my sisters-in-law, my brother-in-law, my little nieces and nephews- and the not so little ones. And, lucky for me, I am adored right back by them. It's so nice to be part of a family that loves me so much just for being me and loving their son/brother/uncle/ect they way he deserves to be loved. Anyway, we have been brainstorming about more stuff to do. Now, I have gone lazer tagging before, but I've never been paint balling. I have heard it is a blast. Plus, it is something we could do that would include everyone in the family. We would need to go to a store that has a paintball gun for sale and other gear. Other things we have been thinking about are hiking, gaming (duh!), family service projects, sight seeing, and, of course, the typical barbeque. It all comes down to what we can do to include everyone and have fun. lol Paint balling it is then!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL Did you like paint balling? I have never done that before. It sounds like it would be a lot of fun.

I'm really glad that you get along so well with your husband's family and that they like you right back. That's a good thing!