Monday, December 3, 2007

Ahhhhhhhh

There's something wrong with my tongue. Okay quit laughing at me and listen. The right side on my tongue hurts. It feels huge. You know when you finish at the dentist and your tongue feels bigger than your mouth? That's what my tongue feels like. At first I thought it was a sore throat, because it hurts all the back at my throat. But I have identified the pain as the very back on my mouth on my tongue. So I took a flashlight into the bathroom and said Ahhhhhhh and moved my tongue around and twisted this way and that (stop laughing before you fall off your chair) and nothing looked unusual. It looked like a mouth, with a tongue, and a hangy-thingy (stop laughing!) and tonsils, and a throat. No bumps, no spots, no nothing. So now what? It's gotten worse all day today. I'm thinking I will see how I feel after I sleep, and if it isn't gone in a few days, or gets so bad I really can't swallow at all, I will go see the dentist. Or maybe I should see the doctor. . .

3 comments:

Table4Five said...

Could be a canker sore that you just can't see yet. I think you can get those on your tongue. I'm afraid to Google "my tongue feels huge" for fear of what nastiness will turn up :) Hope you feel better soon!

Melissa said...

Hope you can swallow soon! I think a doctor would be able to help more than a dentist would.

*Marie* said...

lol I didn't think about Googling it. But now that you mention it, I'm glad I didn't.