Sunday, March 30, 2008

Learning The Language

OMGosh it's early. I should be sleeping right now. But, alas, I got a headache while I was sleeping, and that means no more sleep for me. So I got online.

I'm learning more than I realized about HTML. See the pics and links in my sidebar? I made those. See the table at the bottom to hold the blogging networks and other pic links? I made those too. Obviously, I haven't got it all figured out, because I can't get that fourth network to show up no matter how many times I try. But I did exactly what I wanted on the rest, so I can't be too far behind.

I still can't read the code. I can look at it, and pick and pull pieces until I figure something out, but I am nowhere near just looking at it and knowing what it is.

I'm also still learning what I can do with HTML. I am realizing that anything I want to do I can do, it's just a matter of figuring out how.

I'm enjoying it. I like knowing that I can control the code and I can do what I want. I can make my site look how I want it to. This is something I definitely want to stick with and get down really well.

Now, I'm going to roll over and try to go back to sleep. Rather than helping, my headache is getting worse. And we have lots to do today!

1 comment:

Patiently waiting said...

Hi Marie! I just wanted to stop by and say thanks for leaving such a nice comment on my blog!