Monday, December 29, 2008

I WILL get this

I'm working on changing my template. I found one I like, and I'm working on the code. And I keep getting some stupid error! I've emailed the lady that created the template, and she's already responded with the fix. Now when I try it, I get a blogger error.

I refuse to give up on this. It's this type of thing that has hung me up in the past and made me frustrated to the point of quitting. Well, this time, it can kiss my code. (Ha ha, I stole that from Katy.) I am NOT giving up this time. I am going to get it.

And when I'm done, I'm going to show off my completely awesome new layout (with gratitude to M for helping me, of course). So there!

~~~ Later that day ~~~

I'm still working on it. I think the problem is that there is a missing closing tag. Unfortunately, since it is missing, I'm not sure if I am right or not. But, I'm still not giving up.


~~~ Later that night ~~~

Finally! Well, I couldn't get it myself. But after several emails back and forth and an incredible amount of help on Madeline's part, it's installed and working. Madeline, you are amazing, thank you so much. And to everyone else, I *highly* recommend her work. As you can see it's wonderful, AND she does custom designs.

Made by Madeline

No comments: