Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Day 5 in LV - Wednesday

We woke up reeeeeeaaaaalllly early so we could get Nicole, Isaac, and Danielle to the airport for their flight. We gave lots of hugs and handshakes, talked about when we are going to meet next (next year, in NYC he he), and they left for their flight. Sue, Selo, and I drove to the car rental area, and Sue and I took her car back. When we got back to the resort, we all went back to bed for a few hours.

(I took these pics because my hair looked good. And I was impressed to look this good at such an early hour.)

When I got out of bed, I smelled something wonderful. Going into the kitchen, Sue was there, and she offered me some corn chowder. Oh, it was so good. I love corn chowder already, but this was heaven! After Selo woke up, we went back to the pool to play around some more. Instead of swimming, I layed in the sun with a book.

That night, Selo and I got dressed up and went to see the Blue Man Group. It was a fantastic show! We sat in the poncho section, in the very front row. There were ponchos on our seats. Through out the show, we didn't get splattered at all. We didn't really need the ponchos but we still had the best seats in the house! Both Selo and I were part of the show. One of the Blue Men kept tapping my shoulders and getting my attention, and another one played with Selo and a camera on the big screen. It was the neatest show I've ever been too. I would do it again in a heartbeat.




After the show we wandered around the Venecian. We opted to go see the new Marriott in town, and they gave us free tickets to the ultimate variety show - The V Show for tomorrow night. We walked down to Godiva and bought some chocolates. Oh, how I adore Godiva chocolates. Selo bought me some for Christmas and I have been hooked ever since.

No comments: