Friday, January 23, 2009

I have a Wii Fit

I've been thinking about how to get in better shape lately. Holidays are over, summer is coming, and I would like to have more energy.

I thought about something like clinicallix, but I don't think I'm into something like that.

Instead, I got a Wii Fit!

Selo has been looking for it for me since my birthday of last year. I am loving it!!!

My plan is to do 30 minutes 3 times per week. So far, I've done pretty good. I don't plan to take it to LV with us, but that's alright. We'll be doing lots there.

Anyway, it's great. I'm having a blast playing all the games, learning the strength training, and doing the Yoga. The yoga is probably my favorite. It is a ton of fun to be able to work out with my husband, right there in my own home.

I have pictures, but they are still on my camera. I know, I say that all the time, but still.

Anyway, if you want a great and fun way to work out, try the Wii Fit.



No comments: