Friday, February 13, 2009

My Valentine's Day

I am so excited. This is going to be a great weekend.

First of all, Selo and I usually skip Valentine's Day. His birthday is two weeks before and our wedding anniversary is three weeks after. We spend the time and money on his birthday (me) and our anniversary (him) instead of on Valentine's Day. Ha ha we've never even missed it.

This year, though, I'm going out with the girls. A bunch of girls from work that aren't married are going out. I'm the only one that is married, but since we don't celebrate V-day, it counts ;)

We are going to dinner at Red Robin, and then going to see the nine o'clock showing of Confessions of a Shopaholic. (You've got to check out that website. It's fun.)

Not only is it going to be fun to do dinner and a movie, but I am so excited for a girls' night out! And it's not just one or two or three, we have almost ten ladies going. It is really going to be a blast. An all night, all girl, all fun, total blast.

Tomorrow, Selo and I are going to stay inside. We are going to be celebrating Valentine's Day by ourselves. ;) (Nope no details about posted online.) Isn't he romantic?

Happy Valentine's Day!


ETA: A couple of people at my company brought stuff to share with every one for Valentine's Day. Don't these look good?! I love my company :)

No comments: