I just found out that you can support No More Homeless Pets anytime you use your Albertson’s preferred card. How cool is that? It won’t take away anything that you earn, and it will help out the animals with out costing you any time or money.
Since I volunteer with NMHP, I am all for this awesome way to help. It’s easy and saves lives.
All you have to do is link your Albertson’s preferred card to NMHP. Here’s how you do it:
- Find the number on your Albertson’s card. It’s the number just under the barcode. (Most cards are carried on your keychain, some are in the wallet.)
- Go to http://www.albertsonscp.com/
- Click on Enter and Register Your Preferred Card
- Enter all the numbers on your card, including the little one before the barcode
- Enter the organization code for NMHP, which is 49000122794
- Click Add
It took me about one minute to do mine. If you would like help, I will be glad to help you.
Thanks for everyone who does this!
Saving just one pet won’t change the world, but the world will change for that one pet.
- ETA: If you are looking to help out while shopping at other grocery stores, please see this post.