Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Note to self: Check the bathrooms

Today at work, the we had a flicker of power and all the power went out. It came back on right away, thankfully, but I had an enlightening moment. (haha) I was in the ladies' room when it happened. And I got stuck in the dark.

Luckily for me, I had my phone in my pocket, so I had a bit of light to lead me around in the darkness. (Although, it's not very easy to finish washing my hands in the dark, no matter how familiar I am with my surroundings.)

I decided that if there is ever a moment where the power goes out, if I have time, I'll check the bathrooms. It was scary for me to be "caught in the dark" when there wasn't anything wrong. I don't want anyone to be alone in there if something were to go wrong. It's funny now, but wouldn't be then.


No comments: