Tuesday, April 7, 2009

*groan*

I feel like I woke up from the dead. I am sick, with a capital S-I-C-K. Head cold, stuffy nose, headache, body aches, sore throat, watery eyes, sneezing, I've got it all.

Thankfully, I also have a wonderful husband. He was feeling better yesterday, so he made food for us both when I got home. He put me on the couch to wind down from work, and then put me to bed full of NyQuil. I slept from 5 pm yesterday until 10 am today. And I've been off and on since then.

I am very blessed to have the husband that I have. He is a wonderful man, great employee, excellent father, and the best husband. I count my blessings daily to have him in my life.

(Anonymous, you can take a flying leap. You do realize I'm not going to post anything demeaning on my blog. And if you don't, you're as pathetic as your comments are. If you aren't brave enough to put your name when leaving nasty comments on my page, then I have no reason to take you seriously. Go do something useful. Search for equestrian apparel next time and leave me alone.)

In other news, my step-mom has cancer. She had a portion of her tongue removed on Friday and the biopsy came back today. Bad news. So she has to have another surgery on the 24th, and have more taken out.

Still no news about my aunt that was kidnapped.

Selo is bringing me juice and some food. Until he gets back home, I'm going to go wait in bed.

No comments: